No-code NLP: News Analysis Tutorial
Learn to build NLP-powered web apps without writing a single line of code!
In this tutorial, we build a web application to apply Natural Language Processing (NLP) to news articles. We perform sentiment analysis, named entity recognition, and automatic summarization.
The app is built with Bubble.io, for the front-end, and 2 APIs on the back-end:
- The AYLIEN Text Analysis API (aylien.com) for NLP
- The USearch WebSearch API (usearch.com) for gathering news articles.
We use Rapid API (rapidapi.com) to discover and implement the APIs in Bubble, and spend lots of time working with Bubble’s API Connector.
We hope this tutorial is useful in a few ways:
- As an introduction to building No-Code Artificial Intelligence (AI) Apps
- As an introduction to adding Natural Language Processing to your Bubble/web apps
- As a Deep Dive into Bubble’s API Connector
- As an overview of the power of using APIs in your no-code / low-code / web applications
- As an introduction to the Rapid API service: a marketplace for 1000’s of APIs.
In this tutorial, we build an application that can parse text content (news articles) and extract information: we perform sentiment analysis, named entity recognition, and automatic summarization.